Hello! My name is Kasey Stringfield. I graduated from Carson-Newman University which is located in this little town in East Tennessee called Jefferson City. My major was in Photography along with a minor in Business Administration. My passion for photography has been growing since I received my first point and shoot camera in middle school. I grew up in Knoxville, TN but now live on our family farm in Clinton, TN. We have 30 head of cattle and 3 dogs.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I absolutely love Greys Anatomy and This Is Us.
2. I love my dog, Ely.
3. Peanut M&Ms are my favorite.
4. I am a Netflix addict.
5. I love Dr. Pepper.
6. I have visited "The Notebook" house(that's a story in itself).
7. If I could, I would travel the world.
8. I am a concert junkie(I have been to 14 concerts this year!)!
9. I love mint green and monograms!
10. Making this list was very hard! (haha)